Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Pink beauty!

My favorite flower in my garden

They just grab my attention and keep it on themselves and make me selflessly enjoy them- I enjoy looking at each and every flower, the subtle variations in its colors, the innumerable folds and creases, its doesnt-matter-size, the makes-me-one-of-a-kind imperfections, the texture variations, the bug bites it has got, the bees that are still enjoying them, the sunlight passing though the flower and the shadows it causes to appear on the flower, the butterflies attracted by them and just lush green background that highlights the pretty flower!

I love the flower blooming in all its glory and in its environment. But also love to bring it in home, arrange it in my vases which brings the joy and beauty inside.

4 comments:

  1. nice blog...
    this blog is very important for me ... thank you ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. attractive offerings in this blog
    so amazing
    I'm pleased to be visiting here

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post .. and great ,,, beautiful ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. makasih banyak gan informasi ... luar biasa banget niyh manfaatnya ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...