Friday, June 1, 2012

Many angles of the Yellow Gerbera


The moment i spotted this flower, my heart was on it. The yellow gerbera. Such a sturdy flower. And such a lovely color! I transplanted this plant into a bigger pot ever so carefully, hoping that the flower would hold on for a few more days. Though the plant did go limp for a few days just after repotting- much to my consternation, it did bounce back beautifully! It also put forth even more flowers within a few days, making me happy that it enjoyed my home environment.

yellow gerbera plant


 The yellow gerbera flower


Thes pics were taken in broad daylight, around noon. Why they turned up having a black background, still baffles me. But i just adore the golden tint they provided for the flowers.

close up of yellow gerbera threesome

Floral Friday
Yellow Mellow Monday 
Today's Flowers

19 comments:

  1. One of my favorite flowers. I love that first high noon shot with its golden glow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You're flower makes me happy!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots of a yellow and orange flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, this is a great flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerber daisies are the happiest flowers out there! And, these are very nice photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!!
    Gardens and flowers have a way of bringing people together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's beautiful. my aunt has gerbera in various colors in her garden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shots of flower, nice angles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!
    I love these flowers!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful yellow flowers :-) beautiful pictures too :-) Returning from MYM.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!

    Late visiting for MYM, hope you can still visit my yellow post, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful series of shots.

    I am a little late in visiting from last week due to work commitments, but I thank you heartily for your support of Floral Friday Fotos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So wonderful and more fantastic site shared we can be know that and enjoy it in this post. Mostly people are very like it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi , You have shared nice content and useful information , We appreciate your way to share.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a nice post.I impressed with the fantastic blog.Thanks for sharing information with us,Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...